When you have cold , treat yourself with this pepper chicken. It controls your cold, you will feel better. You can have this even if you don’t have cold????. You doesn’t need any reason to have this yummy recipe.
Chicken – 2lb chopped into small pieces
Onion – 1 cup chopped finely
Tomato – 1 big chopped
Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 paste
Green chilli – 2 slit lengthwise
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Curry leaves – few
Coriander leaves – few
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds.
- When it crackle add onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
- When onion turns golden add ginger garlic paste and sauté till raw smell goes.
- Add tomato and sauté till it turns mushy.
- Add marinated chicken and cook covered.
- When it’s half done add pepper powder and salt.
- Add water only if necessary.
- When it’s done add coriander leaves.
- Serve warm with roti, dosa or rice.
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in